Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Soy Frozen Yogurt Will This Work For A Frozen Yogurt Recipe?

Will this work for a frozen yogurt recipe? - soy frozen yogurt

I have never frozen yogurt before, but thought would give him a chance, because I may use a blueberry-yogurt. Is this recipe with frozen yogurt just (went) there, if you have to do any advice or suggestions on how to please help!

For ingredients, I use:
* 1 / 2 package of blueberry yogurt
* 3 teaspoons of berry juice
* Berries 1 / 2 cup mixed
1 / 4 cup soy milk with vanilla

I want to put all the ingredients in a blender until the mixture is then freeze. I do not think it was in a cube of frozen yogurt lol I be able to get out!

Any advice, or this idea work? Thank you!

1 comments:

.... said...

will be delicious! If you have no ice cream maker, simply dial in yogurt every 30 - 35 minutes and stir while it does not become a fixed block

Post a Comment