Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vancouver Motion Activated Sprinkler I Met Expressions Of Which I Couldn’t Understand The Meanings.?

I met expressions of which I couldn't understand the meanings.? - vancouver motion activated sprinkler

I am a Japanese woman. I am reading English books. When I read a book, I found that words could not understand the meaning. In the book sold, an author of his story to a Motion Picture Company. President of the company was interested in history, but insisted that the story must be changed to a locker. He changed the title, characters and situations. Although the story was that the Spanish Inquisition, he insisted, the configuration must be changed.
He said: "Good. We are shooting in Vancouver. But without subtitles, and we need to update it. ← What does this mean?" What word is missing, then "upgrade"? Is this the "scene" can you please formulate that " But we did not use the subtitles should strive to fit this storymodern tastes?

In fact, why "but" is used in this line? Subtitles should be used during the filming in Vancouver? In Vancouver, we speak English, so Im not sure but I think it's not necessary to use the subtitles. This script is about the Spanish Inquisition, which will be shot in Spain. In this case I think the subtitle should be used because they speak Spanish there, too.

Can you tell me please?

0 comments:

Post a Comment