Thursday, February 25, 2010

Should I Sell House With Washer And Dryer How Much Rent Should I Charge?

How Much Rent Should I Charge? - should i sell house with washer and dryer

Over my house for sale, whether I should rent.
It is 1000 square meters. 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a small hallway that the 3 bedrooms, separate living room, dining room, kitchen and garage with a small storage room with the washer / dryer and water heater. It has an average size garden with a large yard. Before the house is brick and the sides and back are.
The house is located near the center, between 2 Walmart, within a mile of shops, schools close, is the school 2 miles south. This is a perfect location. The area is full of older couples, so theres no problem in the region.
Only what I hire someone to do the monthly fee. Some homes in mythe cargo area of up to $ 600! I live in southwest Louisiana

0 comments:

Post a Comment