Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hand On My Chest Hand In Hand Chest To Chest?

Hand in hand chest to chest? - hand on my chest

We were last night at a school dance (me and my love), and we danced all night. We danced together quickly a few times in small groups and only once in the middle of the dance floor. We were not so dirty, but we danced in the breast and chest rise and fall together, and I was shaking my booty a lot =] I like the whole night, without him ... I was hyperactive. I danced for 3 hours straight back and my shoulder over certain things. I was not the only one who danced it. But I was the only one not aware of. Tolstoy is one of my ex that I'm obsessed, that's not true, but they think I was possessed and whores, and you have to be? He talked all night, very little, very little fromfor almost nothing. Thnxx your thoughts! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; 333
(Sorry for the repetition, not enough answers last time!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment