Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Acid Reflux In Infants More Condition_symptoms Acid Reflux In Infants? I Don't Know If My Son Has It, Suggestions Please?

Acid Reflux in Infants? I don't know if my son has it, suggestions please? - acid reflux in infants more condition_symptoms

Hello, my son is 7 months and since I have 3 or 4 months, has this problem with that thought what I was vomiting. I took him to his pediatrician several times about this issue. It seems that sometimes are at random, they passed at different times, after he had a bottle after a meal or a few hours. Often he wakes up from sleep at night, crying, and vomiting. I tried to explain how you vomit your doctor, but he seems to believe that there is vomiting, it is just "spit". When my son has is very strong, although some of that from the nose (which led the doctor comes to believe it was) a projectile vomiting. Apparently he is otherwise healthy. The pediatrician could find no problem at all, so I concluded that it is acid reflux. If this is how it looks? Could it be otherwise? Is there anything I can do to alleviate their suffering?

0 comments:

Post a Comment